David Beckham shows off toned body in underwear for H&M ad
New images showing the 36-year-old footballer posing in tight briefs for retail fashion chain H&M were released today and are bound to please the ladies.
David is showing off his toned body, his extensive body art and of course an impressive package in the advertisement for his own bodywear.
Wearing a pair of tight white trunk briefs – that will retail at £9.99 a pair – the father-of-four looks mean and moody as he stares into the distance.
The image bears many similarities to that of David’s previous campaign with Italian designer brand Armani who he first modelled for in 2007.
‘I am a lingerie model, but I have class… and would never do Playboy’: says Ronaldo’s girlfriend Irina Shayk as she poses semi-nude in new photoshoot
The only props missing from his latest campaign are a giant rope, lots of hair gel and a bottle of baby oil.
Of course the high-street brand is worlds away from Armani, but men will still be pleased to know they can wear a pair of David’s designs.
Earlier this year, the LA Galaxy star spoke of his plans to branch out into the fashion industry.
‘I have had the idea of doing a bodywear collection for some time now,’ he told WWD.
David’s appearance on giant billboards across the world worked extremely well for the designer brand and resulted in a doubling of profits for the company in one year.
‘It proved to me that there is a real market for good-looking, well-made men’s bodywear,’ he continued.
‘I can’t wait to show people the collection – although I’m not sure my mum will be too happy seeing a billboard image of me in underwear again.’
The new range will be available to buy in H&M stores from February 2 – just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Perhaps David will sport a pair for the annual romantic date with his wife Victoria, but one thing’s for sure – they won’t be spending it in Paris.
Today it was revealed that David will not be making the move to the French capital to play for Paris Saint Germain.
In what would have been a coup for the French side, Becks turned down a lucrative offer to join ex-Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti after citing ‘family reasons’ for his refusal.
The footballer, who is currently in the UK with his family on a winter break from America after winning the MLS title last November, is now expected to sign a new deal with LA Galaxy.
whatsonsanya.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org