A series of festive events to be held at 15th Hainan Carnival on Dec 26-28
The 15th Hainan Carnival will open in Haikou on December 26th and Haikou is the main venue for this year’s festival.
To encourage everyone to come out and enjoy this year’s exciting line-up of events, a series of festive events featuring shopping, tourism, cuisine, entertainment, and more will be on offer in the city.
1. The local attractions that will offer half-price admission during the 3-day festival are Hainan Tropical Wildlife Park and Botanical Garden, Haikou Volcano Park and the Mission Hills Haikou Hot Springs and Water Park area.
2. Local attractions that will offer free admission during the 3-day festival are Tomb of Hai Rui, Xiuying Battery, Qiongya Cradle of the Communist Revolution in Hainan and Qiu Jun Former Residence
3. Five Officials Temple will offer free admission on December 26th.
Large shopping malls in the city such as Mingzhu Square, Dongdang Square, Yixin Square, Shengsheng Shopping Mall and Jin Hua Cheng Shopping Center will be offering exciting discount offers to visitors during the festival.
1. The Thousand Chicken Feast for the Elderly will be held at Baishamen Park at 10:00am-10:30am on December 26th.
2. Visitors to the Haikou Qilou Snack Street can enjoy “Buy One Get One Free” snacks from December 26th-28th.
1. Feng Xiaogang’s Film Panorama will be held at H. Brothers • Feng Xiaogang Movie Town at Mission Hills Haikou during the festival.
2. 1st “Qilou Cup” Cosplay Parade will be held at Qilou Old Street from December 27th-28th.
3. A Hainan Opera Performance will be held at the Haikou Opera Theater in the Fu Xing Cheng area.