Sanya to build 10 parking lots in central urban area & coastal area
According to a statement issued by the city planning department on 18th October, the “Plan for Parking Problems in Sanya’s Urban Area and Coastal Area” has now gained approval from the local government. The plan will be carried out between 2012 and 2015.
It’s estimated that a total of 136,000 parking spaces are needed in the central urban area. At present, there are 7 public parking lots in Sanya, mainly located in the Dadonghai and Hexi area. The plan has suggested enhancing the utilization rate of the existing parking lots and building ten more lots at the same time.
The 10 new public parking lots will be built at the following places:
1. North side of the Danzhou North Lane-1
2. West side of the Pedestrian Street
3. Chunyuan Seafood Market
4. South side of Huilinshuiyuan
5. No.2 office of the Sanya Municipal Government
6. North Jinjiling Road
7. East side of Shengli Road
8. Administrative Service Centre
9. Original Weather Bureau
10. West side of Linchunhe Road