1 dead & 2 poisoned after eating puffer fish in Sanya
Doctors are giving first aid to one of the poisoned fishermen.
Three Sanya fishermen were poisoned after eating puffer fish on Nov 28th. Two of them who suffered mild poisoning are in the hospital for medical treatment at present while another fisherman was already dead before the doctors could try to save him, reports Sanya hinews.com.
According to other fishermen on the ship, after they ate the puffer fish at lunch time on Nov 28, three of them began to feel sick.
They called Nanhai Rescue Bureau for medical emergency. One of the fishermen was already dead before the help arrived. Meanwhile, two other poisoned fishermen were sent to the hospital.
At present, the two poisoned fishermen are still in the hospital for further treatment.
Translated by WOS Team
News translation appearing here is the property of www.whatsonsanya.com, however, for those who wish to copy the contents in part or in full, please make reference and link the article copied to our site. Whatsonsanya.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org