The 3rd ISY Music Festival will be an awesome dance party in Sanya, held from December 31th, 2019, to January 2nd, 2020. Ring in the new year in Sanya’s Haitang Bay with the most killer lineup of musicians and DJs at this massive festival.
This epic three-day event will feature more than 50 DJs and musicians from around the world.
The ISY Music Festival 2019 will combine elements of legendary local stories of deer, love, and the power of future technology into its iconic main stage design. Three unique stages will feature artist shows, lighting up the Sanya sky with signature fireworks pulsating to the beats of the world’s top DJs and music artists.
This year’s line-up on the main stage will see some of EDM’s biggest names, including the following:
– Armin van Buuren: Dutch DJ, record producer and remixer. He has been ranked the number one DJ by DJ Mag a record of five times, four years in a row. He was the 2018 ISY Music Festival headliner DJ.
– Blasterjaxx: Dutch DJ and record producer duo, currently 37th on DJ Mag’s top 100 DJs.
– R3hab: Number-12 DJ from the top 100 with a large following in China.
– Breathe Carolina: American electronic music duo and top-100 DJ.
– Carta: No.-1 DJ in the Chinese music scene and top-100 DJ worldwide.
– KSHMR: Indian-American DJ who produces big room electro-house that is heavily influenced by his Indian heritage.
– Panta.Q: China’s hottest musical talent, who graduated with highest honors at Berklee College of Music,
– Mike Williams: A rising Dutch DJ in the electronic music scene.
– Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike: Belgian DJs who have the 2nd position on DJ Mags Top 100 DJs three years in a row. They just moved to first and their future is looking brighter than ever.
– DJ Snake: French DJ holding the 25th position on DJ Mags top 100 DJs; also the first DJ to play on top of the Arc de Triomphe
– i_O: American DJ and producer mostly playing techno; he has made crowds go wild in performances around the world.
– Salvatore Gannaci: Swedish DJ, record producer, and co-founder of the THOR radio show. His first collaboration was with Jillionaire of Major Lazer on the debut single “Fresh” in 2014. He was born in Bosnia.
– Jaden Bojsen: The front man of the US boy band “New District” which was honored with the Golden Theme 2016 by youth magazine BRAVO as the most popular boy group. He also won the US Teen Choice Award.
– Max Vermeulen: At only 20 years old, Amsterdam DJ is known as an original artist and producer, passionate and fascinated by music from an early age.
– Quintino: One of the true DJ’s with a lifelong passion for dance music and on the verge of becoming one of the leading forces in the global music scene today.
Light & Shadow Stage
DJ lineup for the Light & Shadow Stage include:
– Lookas: One of world’s top ten DJs by Billboard and Rolling Stone magazine. He focuses on the combination of the styles of EDM and mass music.
– Feint: Andrew Isaac Hu, known as Feint, is an English electronic music producer specializing in drum and bass.
– Terry Zhong: A Chinese Tropical House music producer and an outstanding graduate of Berklee College of Music, he first hit the music industry with his hot single “8PM.”
– Delta Heavy: An English drum and bass production duo consisting of Ben Hall and Simon James. They found fame with their 2012 single “Get By,” which entered the UK Indie Chart at number 30.
– Yako: The first Chinese DJ to perform at UK Creamfields (he performed there in 2018). He plays his own music in a witty, fast, and intelligent way.
– Dexter King: One of China’s rising DJ-stars. He is well-known in China as the first Chinese DJ to perform abroad. Within China he is one of the most booked DJ’s.
– MaRLo: Dutch trance DJ, record producer and musician currently the 88th on DJ Mag’s top 100 DJs.
– Shapov: A Russian record producer and DJ . He is also a former member of the electronic project Hard Rock Sofa . The collaborations with Axwell entitled “Belong”is considered to be the most famous work of the producer.
– David Gravell: Dutch Trance DJ and music producer voted for several IDMA’s in 2015. He gained his recognition in 2013 for his hot track“Bulldozer.”
– Ruben de Ronde: Dutch Trance producer having multiple albums he also runs his own show “The Sound of Holland” and also works with Armin Van Buuren on his radio show “A State of Trance.”
– Khomha: A well known DJ with a loyal fan base khomha is performing within the field of Progressive House, Trance music.
– Blastoyz: Israeli international trance music DJ and producer specializing in Psytrance. Being introduced to the world with his second EP “Bastard” in 2013, he has been making the crowd move in all his performances and touches his audience with his music.
DJ lineup for the Sunrise Stage include:
– Zonderling: Netherlands-based DJ and producing duo Zonderling will returned in 2019 with their first original production of the year titled “I Do.”
– Marc Vedo: A Portuguese-born UK-based house DJ/Producer. Marc Vedo is a name known by clubbers and industry people around the world. With years of experience, Marc has become one of the personalities on the scene and one of the most well respected figures in the industry.
–Thobi: An artist at Spinnin’ Records
– Lucas & Steve: A Dutch house music DJ and production duo from Maastricht, composed of Lucas de Wert and Steven Jansen. The duo formed in 2010 and joined Spinnin’ Records in December 2014. They have released many singles on the sub-label Spinnin’ Deep.
– Bolier: Dutch DJ and trance producer Bolier became a major player during the Netherlands’ resurgence in the trance music scene leading up to the 2010s and beyond.
– Angerfist: Boasting an extensive discography that contains six stellar albums, including his most recent masterpiece “Creed of Chaos,” Angerfist has earned the highest ranking for Hard Dance artists for three consecutive years and is now ranked number-29 in the DJ Mag Top 100.
– Mariana BO: Known for blending dance music genres, Mexican DJ/producer/musician Mariana BO is a unique act incorporating the electronic violin into her DJ sets.
– Dr Phunk: One of the most talented DJ/producers in Holland