2020 Hainan Free Trade Port Investment Guide
The 2020 Hainan Free Trade Port Investment Guide was officially released on August 25th, 2020.
The guide was compiled by Hainan Provincial Bureau of International Economic Development (Hainan IEDB), in collaboration with the Department of Commerce of Hainan Province and PwC, the world’s leading professional services firm.
This report aims to introduce the investment environment in Hainan and provide useful information for companies or individuals when considering investment in Hainan.
Part 1. Overview
This part comprehensively introduces Hainan’s geographical advantages, ecological environment, natural resources, transportation connection, economic development, foreign investment and preferential policies.
Part 2. Opportunities in Hainan
The Part 2 focuses on the following four aspects:
1. An Overview of the Master Plan for the Development of Hainan Free Trade Port
2. The “6+1+4″ Policy Framework of the Free Trade Port
3. Early Arrangements of Hainan Free Trade Port
4. Sixty Key Policies for Foreign Investments
Part 3. Industry Guidance
The Part 3 focuses on the following two aspects:
1. Hainan’s Leading Industries
2. Industry Investment Opportunities in Hainan Free Trade Port
Part 4. Region Guidance
The Part 4 focuses on the following three aspects:
1. Region Overview
2. Introduction to Major Investment Regions
3. Major Industrial Parks
Part 5. Invest in Hainan
The Part 5 focuses on the following four aspects:
1. Official and Partner Contact Information
2. Municipal and County Investment Promotion Ambassadors
3. Key Industrial Park Investment Promotion Ambassadors
4. Procedures for the Establishment and Entry-exit Review of Foreign-funded Enterprises
Please see the URL or scan/long-hold the QR code blow to access to the full text of the 2020 Hainan Free Trade Port Investment Guide.