iFLYTEK and Longshine based at Sanya Yazhou Bay Science and Technology City
A contract signing ceremony for a new AI project was held via video conference in Sanya on March 3rd, 2020.
During the signing ceremony, iFLYTEK, China’s leading intelligent voice recognition technology company, inked deals with the Yazhou Bay Science and Technology City Administration and Sanya Deep Sea Technology City Development Co., Ltd., to develop its business at the Sanya Yazhou Bay Science and Technology City.
The online investment promotion and online contract signing were innovative ways for Yazhou Bay Science and Technology City Administration to promote projects and attract investment in the region.
The cooperation agreement included the following:
– iFLYTEK will construct a translation service center in Yazhou Bay Science and Technology City, partly in order to promote the development of the Hainan Free Trade Zone (Port).
– iFLYTEK will work with the Sanya government on the creation of an enterprise innovation service and open innovation industry alliance, and on the establishment of a National Open Innovation Platform for New Generation Artificial Intelligence in Sanya.
– iFLYTEK will work with the Sanya government to build an artificial intelligence achievement exhibition center.
– iFLYTEK will set up its regional headquarters in Sanya.
– iFLYTEK will work with the Sanya government to promote the construction of a regional AI industry park.
Sanya Yazhou Bay Science and Technology City
The Sanya government recently released a set of measures to incentivize the industry’s development at the Sanya Yazhou Bay Science and Technology City. The incentive policy will focus on six aspects, including enterprise registration, business development, scientific research and innovation, and sci-tech finance.
In addition to iFLYTEK, LongShine Technology Co., Ltd. is another newly opened enterprise at the Yazhou Bay Science and Technology City. The corporation agreed to operate at the Science and Technology City via an online contract signing ceremony held this February.
Founded in 2003, LongShine Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional IT solutions provider for key business in Chinese utilities. The company currently has 13 branches across the country and eight research and development centers in Wuxi, Beijing, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, and Nanning.
In the future, the company will carry out comprehensive cooperation with the Sanya government in the fields of digital foreign trade, smart energy, “smart family,” public service, the industrial Internet, digital cities, and more. The company will also establish a digital foreign trade headquarters and regional headquarters in Hainan, with an aim of helping Sanya develop a digital foreign trade system and promoting the optimization of Sanya’s industrial Internet
Previous news: Sanya tops domestic post-epidemic travel bucket list