Sanya’s first trampoline park opens at Tus Ice and Snow Park
Have you ever admired the great Olympic gymnasts and wanted to jump around just like them? Now you can! A newly opened trampoline park in Sanya, covering 1,300 square meters at the Tus Ice and Snow Park on Xincheng Road, allows visitors to enjoy the excitement of soaring high in the air.
The park has two kinds of trampolines that each feature different elastic forces for amateurs and professionals.
There are 15 different items inside the park that are open to both kids and adults.
– Ski Slide /旱雪滑梯
– Rock-climbing Area /攀岩
– Magic Wall /魔术墙（粘粘乐）
– Kids Jump /儿童蹦床区
– Open Jump /自由蹦床区
– S-line Slide Bucket /S滑桶
– Professional Sponge Pool /专业蹦床海绵池
– Devil Slide /魔鬼滑
– Wall Walker /跳墙
– Spider Tower /蜘蛛塔
– Platform Stairway /平台楼梯
– Professional Coaching /专业蹦床表演区
– Naughty Castle /淘气堡
– EPP Building Area / EPP积木区
– Slum Dunk /飞跃扣篮区
Open Jump /自由蹦床区
Magic Wall /魔术墙（粘粘乐）
Rock-climbing Area /攀岩
Slum Dunk /飞跃扣篮区
Ski Slide /旱雪滑梯
The park is a great place for friends and family members to enjoy a fun and challenging activity.
1. Wear the trampoline socks provided by the park. (RMB10 for a pair of anti-skid socks)
2. Store your personal belongings, empty your pockets, and remove your glasses.
3. Be sure to warm up before entering the trampoline area.
4. Don’t wear jeans that are too tight or clothes that are too baggy with sharp zippers or buttons.
5. Land on the ground on your feet or hips.
6. Kids aged below 6 years old or shorter than 1.2 meters must be accompanied by an adult.
Sanya Go Ku Trampoline Park/三亚小悟空蹦床主题公园
For individual visitors:
– RMB 128 per adult for one hour on weekdays; RMB 158 per adult for one hour at weekends and national public holidays;
For family visitors:
– RMB 188 for an adult and a kid for one hour on weekdays; RMB 228 for an adult and a kid for one hour at weekends and national public holidays
Tel: +86-151 2080 6889/189 7601 0762
Address: Tus Ice and Snow Park, 12, Xincheng Road, Tianya District, Sanya City, Hainan Province 海南省三亚市天涯区新城路12号三亚启迪冰雪体育中心
Transport: Take bus route 8, 27, 32, or 34, and get off at the Mang Guo Cun/芒果村 Bus Stop; the park is a 300-meter walk away from the bus stop. Alternatively, take bus route 25, 26, or 57, and get off at the Guo Guang Bin Hai Hua Yuan/国光滨海花园 Bus Stop; the park is a 500-meter walk away from the bus stop