2018 Sanya Forum held at Rosewood Sanya in Haitang Bay
With a theme of “China’s Reform and Opening-up amid a Changing World”, the 2018 Sanya Forum kicked off on December 8th, 2018 at the Rosewood Sanya in Haitang Bay.
The annual Sanya Forum is a high-profile platform bringing together top-ranking business executives, think-tank leaders, and far-sighted policy makers. Together, they explore the pressing issues that the world is facing and suggest ways of solving them.
A Dong, Deputy Secretary of the CPC Sanya Municipal Committee and Mayor of the Sanya Municipal People’s Government attended the forum and gave a speech at the event.
This Year’s Focus
The conference program featured various panel discussions on a wide range of hot topics including the following:
– Paying Tribute to China’s Reform and Opening-up
– Reconstruction and Win-Win Solutions: How to Resolve the Sino-US Trade War
– The Age of Intelligence and Education Upgrades in Linking China with International Education
– Scientific and Technological Innovation Assists Green and Safe Residences
– Construction of the Hainan Free Trade Zone (Port)
– The Internationalization of the Broader Tourism Industry
– Maritime Economics: A New Growth Area
– Summit on Tourism
– Thriving in the Age of Cultural Tourism
– Voyage 2018 Best Hotel and Resort Value Award and China’s Top 50 Hotels
(Please visit the official website: http://www.sanyaforum.org for the details.)
This year’s forum was organized by the China Development Research Foundation (CDRF), and presented by CAIJING Magazine with support from the Hainan Provincial Government and the Sanya Municpal People's Government.