Enjoy spa, TCM, Tai Chi & Yoga at Mandarin Oriental Sanya in Oct Golden Week
For the duration of the Chinese National Day holiday, guests are being offered the chance to enjoy some of the resort’s highlights with the National Day Package. Enjoy a night of classic Cantonese flavours and superb seafood at the resort’s Chinese restaurant Yi Yang, and experience the award winning Spa Village, complete with Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tai Chi, Yoga and luxury pampering.
With rates starting from CNY 2,488 per night, the package includes:
• A 3 night stay in a Terrace or Ocean View Room
• Round trip airport transfer from Sanya International Airport
• Breakfast for two adults and up to two children
• Either dinner for two at the resort’s Chinese restaurant, Yi Yang, or a luxury 1 hour 20 minute Body Treatment for one at the Spa Village
• A CNY 200 Spa voucher
• Complimentary Tai Chi and Qi Gong from a Shaolin Kung Fu Master and Yoga from an Indian Yoga Master, based on the resort’s activity schedule
The rates are subject to 15% service charge and a local city tax of RMB11 per night per person. The rates are available from 28 September to 15 October 2010. A minimum 3 night consecutive stay is required and all offers must be used within the period of stay. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
whatsonsanya.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact email@example.com