Mandarin Oriental Sanya promotes special deals on National Day
With rates starting from CNY 2,488 per night, the package, which is available from 28 September to 15 October 2010, includes:
– A 3 night stay in a Terrace or Ocean View Room
– Round trip airport transfer from Sanya International Airport
– Breakfast for two adults and up to two children
– Either dinner for two at the resort’s Chinese restaurant, Yi Yang, or a luxury 1 hour 20 minute Body Treatment for one at the Spa Village
– A CNY 200 Spa voucher
– Complimentary Tai Chi and Qi Gong from a Shaolin Kung Fu Master and Yoga from an Indian Yoga Master, based on the resort’s activity schedule.
The rates are subject to 15% service charge and a local city tax of RMB11 per night per person. A minimum 3-night consecutive stay is required and all offers must be used within the period of stay. Other terms and conditions apply.
The Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is situated on a 1.2 km coral beach in Sanya city in Hainan Island. The resort is set among 12 hectares of tropical bloom in a sheltered bay offering panoramic views of the South China Sea. Located near the city’s popular shopping and entertainment district, Dadonghai, the resort provides convenient access to both the international airport and most of the nearby tourist attractions.
The resort features a series of private low rise and villa accommodation with ocean views and landscaped tropical gardens, some featuring private pools, patios and gazebos. There are 11 restaurants and bars, a 3,200 sqm spa village with 18 single and couple’s treatment suites, a large recreation centre, MoMo Kids Centre, over 6,000 sqm of indoor and outdoor conference and banqueting space.
whatsonsanya.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact email@example.com