Mandarin Oriental Hotel Sanya offers companies special meeting package
– Use of the main meeting room from 9am – 5pm
– Morning and afternoon refreshments
– Free flow of coffee, tea and bottled mineral water throughout the meeting
– Executive lunch
– LCD projector with screen (one set)
– White board, flip chart and marker pens
– Complimentary break out function rooms
– Complimentary WiFi internet access in meeting room
– One complimentary room for every fifteen rooms booked (up to a maximum of three rooms)
– One complimentary upgrade for every twenty rooms booked to the next category, including a complimentary upgrade to two Ocean View Suites
– One round trip VIP limousine transfer from Sanya International Airport.
The Business Meets Leisure rate is subject to 15% service charge. A minimum booking of ten (10) rooms and a full day meeting applies. Other terms and conditions apply.
Event venues at the Mandarin Oriental, Sanya, include function rooms with natural light and a 400 capacity ballroom. Spacious outdoor function areas that include garden and beach settings are perfect for team building on the beach, poolside barbecue parties, garden events and gala dinners under the stars.
whatsonsanya.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact email@example.com