Step by step guide to book online China train tickets in Sanya
When travelling in China, you can now book and pay for your train tickets online, from the comfort of your home, office or wherever you can access the internet instead of wasting your time waiting in queues.
First step: Login
Second step: Select route
After entering the ticket inquiry page, you can book your ticket by selecting the route, departure station and train number. Click on the “Book” button to enter the ticket reservation page.
Enter the train information, passenger information and contact information on this page.
After completing identity information, please click on the "submit order" to apply for tickets. After your order has successfully been submitted, you can choose to print or cancel the order.
Please be noted you can expect an email reply within 24 hours upon the submission of your booking request.
Fourth step: Inquiry available tickets and payment
According to your order information, Appletravel will check if there are tickets available. If yes, Appletravel will email you the payment information. Otherwise, Appletravel will also keep you updated by e-mail or telephone in time.
Please note that you will not have an actual booking until it has been confirmed, and a reservation cannot be confirmed until your payment has been received.
The total amount you should pay: actual ticket price + service charge (subject of the final e-mail confirmation)
Payment terms (All information is confidential)
1. Paying online (International bank cards need authorization)
2. Bank Transfer
Upon receiving your payment, Appletravel will purchase tickets for you and send you the booking information. Please book tickets in advance, due to the payment against order term on the official website of China Railway Customer Service Center.
The train ticket can be purchased 12 days before the departure day, but the pre-sale period may be shortened during public holidays. Please refer to the official notice published on the China Railway Customer Service Center website.
Appletravel will email you the order number after the ticket is booked successfully. Please go to the train station ticket windows to get the paper ticket with the order number and your ID card or passport. Chinese citizens can print the ticket on the automatic ticket printer with their second generation ID cards directly.
Appletravel also can send the booking information to your Chinese mobile.
1. China Railway Customer Service Center website is available 24 hours a day.
2. Passengers should exchange the paper tickets at the ticket windows of the departure train station in advance with ID cards or passports. Usually, big railway stations have dedicated ticket windows. Chinese citizens can print the ticket on the automatic ticket printer with their second generation ID cards directly.
3. Please book the tickets in advance due to the payment against order term on the China Railway Customer Service Center website. If your order failed, Appletravel will offer a full refund in time or keep it for you for your next order.
4. The train ticket can be purchased 12 days before the departure day, but the pre-sale period may be shortened during public holidays. Please refer to the official notice published on the China Railway Customer Service Center website.
For more information please contact:
Apple Travel Xiamen Office (Main Office)
Address: Shop 18-20,Guanren Rd (behind the Marco Polo Hotel)
361006 Xiamen, Fujian Province, China
Emergency number: 400 885 8807, 18059246920, 13860139909
SOURCE: WOS Info