Sanya hotels at Yalong Bay in Hainan Island, China
Hilton Sanya Resort & Spa features a total of 501 guestrooms, suites and villas. Commanding a prime location on 400m of unspoilt beach front at the western end of Yalong Bay it’s only a 30-minute drive from both the city of Sanya and the international airport.
The average room size is a welcoming 48.5m², with over 70% of the rooms overlooking the crescent-shaped sandy beach and the South China Sea. The other 30% have enticing vistas over the surrounding National Park.
The 6,780m² Spa Retreat encompasses eight treatment pavilions, fitness centre, reflexology zone for traditional massages, relaxation area with deck loungers, steam room, sauna, and a herbal tea lounge. Other facilities include six restaurants and bars, a 3,800m² pool, two tennis courts, Kidz Paradise, and a one-stop Yalong Bay Adventure Club.
The resort also features a detached all-inclusive MICE Pavilion that offers extensive meeting and banquet facilities spread over two storeys and more than 3,000m².
The hotel is located on an exclusive beach on Yalong Bay in Sanya, Hainan Province. It is about 40 minutes’ drive from Sanya Phoenix International Airport.
450 well-appointed guestrooms, including 334 oversized guest rooms at over 60 sq m/646 sq ft, 66 rooms and suites on The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level with distinctive amenities, 17 suites and 33 private villas with individual plunge pools offering ultimate privacy.
With some 1,000 rooms, Horizon Resort & Spa is the most diversified resort hotel at Yalong Bay thanks to the special combination of the Hawaii-style Building I and the apartment-style Building II. Teak floor, ceiling fan and cane furniture are provided in rooms of Building I, displaying a strong sense of relaxation in the tropical area. Building II was opened to guests in 2006, providing a full set of necessities including teak floor, independent cloakroom, double basins, independent shower room, large bathtub with sea view, human-oriented adjustable lights, LED bedlight, high-density cotton beddings, and down quilt. Apartment suites are equipped with open kitchen, microwave, washing machine and trendy furniture. All hotel rooms are equipped with computers with free wideband internet access.
The group’s brand awareness, at home and abroad, is based on a strong expansion plan and a rapidly expanding portfolio of properties nation-wide.
Located in Yalong Bay National Resort District of Sanya, the tropical seaside city in the southern tip of China, Cactus Resort Sanya nestles amidst meandering mountain ranges and faces the bay with silver soft beach, gentle waves, and crystal clear blue water. You couldn’t afford to miss the charm of the tropical scenery.
Cactus Resort Sanya combines the exotic Mexican Mayan civilization perfectly with modern style to create the most essential characteristics of Maya civilization – to advocate nature. It boasts 600 well-designed guestrooms and suites where no one can resist the temptation of its unique glamour, either for enjoying the beautiful tropical mountain view or indulging in the immense and magnificent seascape.
whatsonsanya.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org