Tofu and salmon is always great together, here they combine to make a deliciously different recipe, which is as versatile as it is meaty.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Wok, big bowl, serving plate.
1-2 tbsps. flour
1 raw egg, beaten, whisked lightly
1 slice fresh ginger, miced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp. raw sesame seeds
1 stalk celery, finely chopped
1/2 onion, sliced thin
2 salmon filets, about 1-inch thick, chop into small pieces.
1 block firm tofu, about 7 oz. / 200 g
1 red pepper, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
3-5 tbsps. vegetable oil for pan-frying
1 tbsp. light soy sauce
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. ground white pepper
1 tbsp. white sugar
1 tbsp. salt, or to taste
1 tbsp. Chinese rice wine, or dry sherry
1. Mash tofu with the back of a spoon, combine with all the ingredients and seasonings together in a bowl, stir to mix well.
2. Form the mixture into tiny balls of about 2-inches diameter.
3. Heat 3-5 tbsps. vegetable oil in a wok until it is shimmering on the bottom and very hot, but not yet smoking, pan fry balls, press them tightly with the back of a spoon.
4. Turn them over when one side turns golden, pan fry the other side until cooked.
5. When finished, remove from the wok to a plate, when cool enough to handle, serve.
News translation appearing here is the property of www.whatsonsanya.com, however, for those who wish to copy the contents in part or in full, please make reference and link the article copied to our site. Whatsonsanya.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org